For the next version of Thunderbird, Bryan Clark, Andreas Nilsson, and I have done a lot of work to make it easier to upgrade your profile from Thunderbird 2, and we would like to hear what you think of it, and how we can make it even better.
There are some things we’re particularly interested in (mostly on the “Disk space” tab), such as:
- Are your existing settings preserved?
- If you have no previous settings do we choose “Do not Synchronize” by default?
- For those of you who choose not to synchronize your messages, does that appear to work correctly?
We also have some more general questions, like:
- Does it look okay? Do the sizes seem correct?
- Do the options make sense, and how can we make them clearer?
- Do the buttons work the way you think they should?
You can download the builds for various Operating Systems at the following links:
And please leave your feedback on Mozilla Messaging’s GetSatsifaction Topic by the end of day on this coming Wednesday (April 7th), so that we have time to tweak the code and the design before the deadline.