I know I don't actually believe in you, and no-one buys me Christmas gifts except my mother who doesn't have Internet access, and my husband who refuses to buy me anything I ask for on account of "it wouldn't be a surprise". But I'm putting this up here anyway. Just in case.
- I've always wanted a name necklace, and I especially like this red acrylic one.
- Electric pencil sharpener. I know it's not eco. I just want one.
- Squirrel-proof bird feeder
- Jo Malone perfume. You choose the fragrance. (Scented lotion would be fine too.)
- Votive candles. Now that the children are old enough to not do anything stupid, I've rediscovered candles. I like the expensive ones with good quality fragrances.
- 24-pack ultra-fine tip Sharpies. All those lovely colours.
- Quality Street chocolate. Always welcome.
- I'd love a clicky IBM-style keyboard. ThinkGeek has one, although I'd be just as happy with one with labelled keys.
Thanks in advance, Santa. Remember, I'm the house with the cookies and brandy.