Delphine has gotten to be pretty picky at the dinner table, and after one too many "I hate this!"es, Blake and I decided to let Delphine pick every dinner this week. Blake walked her through picking things that are on sale, and he also advised her on the standard protein-vegetable-starch distribution of a meal.
So this is what we're having this week. Try and guess which words Delphine wrote and which were Blake's (Blake likes Random Capitalization and Punctuation):
- Mashed Potatoes & Hot Dogs AND (charred) ESPARAGIS
- Pizza with Pepperoni & Tomato
- Chicken Sandwiches & cut up apples & Corn on the cob.
- Burritos (Beans, tomato, cooked carrots, cheese)
- SRINP ring AND GRILD cheese SANWICHES BOK CHOY???
Should be a tasty week.